Whether you are new to Medicare or on Medicare already, leaving group coverage, have Veterans’ Administration benefits or have Medicare and Medicaid I can help…
One of the most important factors of working with a professional is the level of competency and objectivity they can provide.
I am an independent Medicare health insurance broker which means:
- I am licensed with New York State for Life, Accident and Health Insurance sales
- I am contracted and certified with Insurance companies who offer Medicare health insurance options
- I am required to recertify every year, with each company, in order to maintain my broker capabilities.
I am an objective Medicare Health Insurance Professional because I can offer whatever plan is best for YOU:
Medicare Insurance companies I represent are: Excellus, Aetna, Humana, UnitedHealthcare, WellCare, MVP and Fidelis and Several Part D Prescription Drug plans
During our meeting I will:
- Help you enroll in Medicare if your enrollment is not automatic
- Explain the coverage Medicare Part A and Part B provides you
- Make sure you understand your 7 month “initial election period” and what other election periods you have to make periodic changes
- Help you determine how your group insurance plan will work with Medicare
- Explain the difference between Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage
- Help you find a prescription drug plan and tell you what each prescription will cost you at the pharmacy
- Explain the coverage gap “Donut Hole”
- Check your qualifications for premium assistance programs and the State Pharmacy Assistance Program (EPIC)
Your Medicare health insurance coverage is important, and I understand that you need a trusted partner to guide you through the choices and coverage options.